Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Profile Pictures very low resolution

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by virtinsanity
Hello there,

I'm using CB 2.0 along with Kunena and when users upload a new profile picture the profile pictures on the posts are all low resolution with a lot of pixels etc. What to do ? How may i solve it ?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your endless support.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
On crypsis settings - > avatars - > avatarSizeXPost and avatarSizeYPost change the value, until a better resolution is there, Because the image are now shrinked to 144px, so it can be cropped or enlarged to fit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by virtinsanity

810 wrote: On crypsis settings - > avatars - > avatarSizeXPost and avatarSizeYPost change the value, until a better resolution is there, Because the image are now shrinked to 144px, so it can be cropped or enlarged to fit.

Ok thank you very much i will try and let you know about the outcome i'll get.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by virtinsanity
Hello again,

I doubt that whatever i input to the every avatar sizes really working out ? Would you maybe if possbile share your configuration here on this site for me to get a head start ?

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by virtinsanity
Well whatever change i make none is applied to whatever it is. All blurry low resolution. :/

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by 810
have you a link to see the avatar
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #7 by virtinsanity
Sure,

You may have a look at onlinelig.net/forum/merhaba-onlinelig/19...inelig-hakkinda#1358

Thank you, i'm sure i'm doing something and somewhere wrong but i'm yet to find out what. :(
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by virtinsanity.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #8 by rich
Your Avatar resize comes from the Community Builder. Go in backend to "CB -> Configuration -> Images" and set the values higher for "Default Maximum Thumbnail Height" and "Default Maximum Thumbnail Width". Then you must upload your avatar again.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by rich.

More
7 years 7 months ago #9 by virtinsanity
Hello again,

I think i now am able to figure it out. :)

For those who are using both as mine CB&Kunena. They should be aware that Kunena Avatar X and Y sizes should be matched with CB's maximum thumbnail height and width. As i've made my changes accordingly now all seem fine as i want it to be.

Fyi. :)

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds