Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Need to remove some of the excessive white space around the K5 navbar

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Nemo10
From what I can figure out it is not part of the nab-bar CSS code but something to do with where it is placed.

This is how it now looks..

To get all the nav bar tabs on the one line I need to reduce those white spaces between.

I'd also like to remove those >> >> marks (above the tab) which seem to showing in the CSS code for the nav-bar.

Any suggestions on how I might achieve this?

Thanks

Oh for a neat solution...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
try this code:
Code:
.art-postcontent ul > li::before, .art-post ul > li::before, .art-textblock ul > li::before { display: none !important; } .art-postcontent ul > li, .art-post ul > li, .art-textblock ul > li { padding: 0 !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemo10

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #3 by Nemo10
Ah, yes.. quite what I needed..
Thanks for that..
Did you get the email with access details for the profile question? I initially posted the wrong link, it is actually www.robcrusoe.me
I sent login to your Hotmail address (from your profile)

The profile itself is Ok for now but any use of the signature option makes the display way oversize.

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Nemo10.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Nemo10
Thank you

it now works fine under K 5.03

SOLVED

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds