Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Permanent Installation error

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by RN3ANT
When trying to install Kunena 4th and now 5th version, every time I am getting still the same error and cancellation of installation.

The Message is:

Kunena Installation Failed!
Sorry, installation failed with following error:

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/u166793/outdoorqrporg/www/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home/u166793/outdoorqrporg/www/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 363

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u166793/outdoorqrporg/www/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 529

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /home/u166793/outdoorqrporg/www/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 159

Advices to clean the cache and other similar tips do not give any positive result. I get all the same error again and again.
Killing a table in MySQL, removing related records in the database and kunena-folders with the whole content in Joomla file structure have no effect in whole.

Are there some more tips to install Kunena?

P.S. I have tried to install it by uploading a package, from URL and from the folder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The other way is to uncompress the kunena package, the you will find an archive nammed plg_system_kunena_v5.0.0.zip, you need to install this one and check after that in Joomla! plugins in directory system, the plugin kunena is right enabled.

Then you can re-try to install the K5.0 package

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RN3ANT

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Permanent Installation error
or try install it by url
The following user(s) said Thank You: RN3ANT

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by RN3ANT
Replied by RN3ANT on topic Permanent Installation error

xillibit wrote: …plg_system_kunena_v5.0.0.zip, you need to install this one …
Then you can re-try to install the K5.0 package

Thank you very much! It works!

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds