Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved When posting a new topic it claims we are posting as a guest...

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
When posting a new topic it claims we are posting as a guest when we are indeed logged on.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
You have anonymous feature enabled, so users can change their name, So we warn users, to check the name.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GODpleasers

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: You have anonymous feature enabled, so users can change their name, So we warn users, to check the name.

Thais fine so i take it that their is no way for a registered member to decide to post as a anonymous user if they want right?

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
that's this feature for, registered member can change name, or leave the name empty. then its anonymous

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: that's this feature for, registered member can change name, or leave the name empty. then its anonymous

Great but one thing i am noticing as I test things at least on our site when they post the preview is all greyed out with nothing in it.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds