- Posts: 839
- Thank you received: 36
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved [K5.0.RC5] Question: Category Permissions
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #177683
by ssh
[K5.0.RC5] Question: Category Permissions was created by ssh
I would like to know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
I have removed permissions to all user groups except "Super Admin" for the "CategoryA"
I have these settings in a "CategoryA"
User Groups Allowed To Post = Super Admin Only
User Groups Allowed To Reply = Super Admin Only
The problem I have, is that "Registered Users" are still able to post and reply in the "CategoryA"
Any idea?
I have removed permissions to all user groups except "Super Admin" for the "CategoryA"
I have these settings in a "CategoryA"
User Groups Allowed To Post = Super Admin Only
User Groups Allowed To Reply = Super Admin Only
The problem I have, is that "Registered Users" are still able to post and reply in the "CategoryA"
Any idea?
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ssh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #177684
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic [K5.0.RC5] Category Permissions
I just tried it, and for me its ok.
do you have Access Control Type = User groups
do you have Access Control Type = User groups
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #177685
by ssh
Replied by ssh on topic [K5.0.RC5] Category Permissions
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ssh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #177686
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic [K5.0.RC5] Category Permissions
try user group
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #177687
by ssh
Replied by ssh on topic [K5.0.RC5] Category Permissions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #177688
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic [K5.0.RC5] Category Permissions
ok then clean cache, for me these settings works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds