Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.4 has been Released (13 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.4 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

Solved Kunena 5.0 RC4 Fresh Joomla Install

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #1 by Stuff4Toys
This is a brand new installation two days ago with the latest Joomla Version 3.6.0 and Kunena 5.0 RC4 PHP version: 5.4.43

New forum with only 5 users, but No bugs to report, miss the blue template from before, but it is what it is. www.trisailor.com

I have looked all over the config and the stock plugins and modules and cannot figure out how to add the social network icons. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a way to reduce the heading font size without editing style sheets?
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Stuff4Toys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Look at the template, click edit template. then it there on 1 on the options.

No, you need to add custom css on the custom.less file, or on your joomla template.

More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by Stuff4Toys

810 wrote: Look at the template, click edit template. then it there on 1 on the options.

Where are the icon located, I see blank images with the word share on them.

More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
If you want also the icons, then you need to load fontawesome. Is also a template setting.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5 by Stuff4Toys
My apologies, I googled "fontawesome" and went to the site, but not sure what to do with it? is it a Joomla plugin? do I need to upload the icons? Where?

More
4 years 3 days ago #6 by rich

Stuff4Toys wrote: My apologies, I googled "fontawesome" and went to the site, but not sure what to do with it? is it a Joomla plugin? do I need to upload the icons? Where?

Go in backend to "Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> Features" and choose "Load External CDN Fontawesome = Yes". That's all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuff4Toys

More
3 years 11 months ago #7 by Stuff4Toys
THANK YOU, please keep up the great work, this has to be a labor of love for you.
Thanks again
John

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds