Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved K5 RC3 Joomla s.6RC unable to install

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Twincarb
I have just tried to install the latest RC in the latest Joomla 3.6RC and have the issue that I can't install.
Php 7.0.7 (I am aware there is an updated version but not able to install it at the moment, the installer hangs having created the admin menu's looking in the logs I can see the below.

AH01071:
Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' in /var/www/vhosts/website/website/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 13\nPHP message: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' in /var/www/vhosts/website/website/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 14\nPHP message: PHP Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/var/www/vhosts/website/website/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /var/www/vhosts/website/website/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 363\nPHP message: PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/website/website/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 499\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/website/website/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 529\n', referer: http://website/administrator/index.php?option=com_kunena

When I use PHP 5.6.22 I have no issues installing. Hopefully I can close this down when I am able to update my PHP version on the server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
this is a admin cache issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds