×
Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Solved [K.5.0.RC3] Unable to See Locked Topics

More
4 years 1 week ago #1 by ssh
Tested with: PHP 7.0.7 + J3.5.1 + K5.0.RC3 + Crypsis

As a moderator I must be able to see all the topics from users (Including Locked Topics)

Here I CAN see the topics that are Locked :
example.com/menu/profile/22197-username

Here I CAN'T see the topics that are Locked :
example.com/topics/posts/mode-latest/use...2197/sel--1?limit=10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

As a global moderator or as a moderator from a specific category ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #3 by jhebbel
What am I missing, why would locked topics be hidden from anybody to begin with? Locked (should) just mean it won't allow posting correct? At least that is the commonly accepted convention of pretty much all other forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #4 by ssh
Global moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5 by xillibit

jhebbel wrote: What am I missing, why would locked topics be hidden from anybody to begin with? Locked (should) just mean it won't allow posting correct? At least that is the commonly accepted convention of pretty much all other forums.

You are right locked topics prevent users to reply but all users can still see the topic, when i had read the first message of this topic i had mingled with something else

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #6 by ssh
Sorry for the misunderstood.

I am aware that it is not relevant (if I am a moderator or not).

That was only for those people trying reproduce the error in the exact way as I did.

Again, Sorry for the misunderstood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #7 by xillibit
I will check on a test site if i can reproduce the issue, i will give you the details later

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #8 by ssh
Problem persist in RC4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #9 by xillibit

ssh wrote: Tested with: PHP 7.0.7 + J3.5.1 + K5.0.RC3 + Crypsis

As a moderator I must be able to see all the topics from users (Including Locked Topics)

Here I CAN see the topics that are Locked :
example.com/menu/profile/22197-username

Here I CAN'T see the topics that are Locked :
example.com/topics/posts/mode-latest/use...2197/sel--1?limit=10

In your examples URL, who belong the userid that you have set ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #10 by ssh

xillibit wrote: In your examples URL, who belong the userid that you have set ?


To anyone, it doesn't matter.
In the following link I have explained this bug in a better way:
www.kunena.org/forum/k5-0-bugs/137788-k-...cs-posts-mode-latest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds