Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved [K5.0RC3] - Old Report DIV still in place

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by GJSchaller
I had two prior suggestions to move the Report to Moderator and IP address to different areas, to free up vertical space. These were both implemented, thank you!

The old DIV for these features is still at the bottom of the post, below the signature - it's now code that does nothing but take up space, and can be cleaned out.

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2 by Josh
The div that has a class of "span 12" or "row"? Just trying to make sure this is as clear as possible. B)

While we are on the subject of signatures, we could make it feel a little more professional by adding a small amount of padding:

/media/kunena/cache/crypsis/css/kunena.css on line 368
Code:
#kunena.layout .ksignature { display: block; padding: 7px 0; }

This involves removing the margin. The styling I suggest uses less space than the current design and makes it feel less crowded at the same time! :cheer:

The first one is the proposed one, the second one is the current display. Note that my proposed method involves removing the old div mentioned by the OP.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Josh.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3 by GJSchaller
<div class="row">

(and all the code inside that DIV)

It is only present if you have the permission to see the IP, it seems - I don't see that DIV unless I am logged in as an Admin.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by GJSchaller.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds