Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Deleted Posts don't display quite right

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by Josh
Currently deleted posts seem to be slightly clipped as seen here:

This is using Joomla 3's default template without loading extras.

I propose it look more like this:

I changed /media/kunena/cache/crypsis/css/kunena.css line 400 with the following:
Code:
#kunena.layout .message-deleted { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); border-radius: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 15px; padding: 19px 19px 8px 14px; }

The two changes are the padding and adding box-sizing to prevent overflow. For comparison sake here is the non deleted post version:

This modification prevents clipping and makes deleted posts more consistent while still being obvious that it's a deleted post.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
fixed, thnx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by Josh
The box-sizing: border-box was not applied in RC2 as mentioned above, hence it currently looks like this:

The box-sizing prevents this issue from being possible. I also tested to make sure that it's responsive. B)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds