Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved K5.0 RC1 - Online Status & CB Forums plugin

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by GJSchaller
Community Builder includes the ability to display information on the CB Profile, or on the Kunena sidebar, using the CB Forums plugin for CB.

In working with this on my test site, I have noticed that Kunena has new statuses - Online, Away, Busy, Invisible - and these are not reflected properly in CB's "onlinestatus" field.

Can you check with the CB team, and make sure they are aware of the change in Kunena 5.0, please?

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by GJSchaller
Specifically, the ability to show both the Status, and Status Text, as CB Fields (Profile, Side Bar, CB Login Module, etc.)

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by 810
I just talked with the team of cb, and they told me, they have only online and offline, based by the joomla session.

So there will be no sync available for both extensions.

Ps if you want more features from cb, then you can talk on their forum, to add it.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4 by 810

More
7 years 10 months ago #5 by GJSchaller
Wonderful, thank you. I wanted to be sure the new change was "pushed" to them rather than waiting for the "pull" after release.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds