Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved [K5.0.B5] Missing module positions

More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by Gergoo
Hi there,
I'm using Crypsis template and realized that kunena_msg_1 and kunena_msg_5 doesnt shows my banners. Are they still exists?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
yes they are still there.

But I have fixed some serval other module issues on the next RC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gergoo

More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by Gergoo
Hiya,
I'm not sure You answered me just before RC4 or just after RC4 released. Changes between RC3 and RC4 says "Modules positions issues are now solved" but it isnt perfect.
I have 6 posts on every page but my banner shows on first page only. All other pages doesnt show my banner on kunena_msg_1 module positions. Could You check it pls?

More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
kunena_msg_5 is only see 1 time
kunena_msg_row_5 is on every page
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gergoo

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds