Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved K5.0b4 - Crypsis & Community Builder

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by GJSchaller
For Crypsis under K 5.0b4, and the Community Builder Forums plugin (as opposed to the CB plugin for Kunena) - the sidebar replacement function does not seem to work.

Is this a function of the Crypsis template, or the CB Forums plugin, needing to be updated?

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
sidebar replacement?

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by GJSchaller
In CB, there is a plugin for CB called "CB Forums" that has an option that allows you to replace the sidebar with your own output, to include (or not include) CB fields and other fields that the forum may not account for.

I've included a screenshot of the plugin / back end from my test site - it worked under Blue Eagle on 4.0, but not under Crypsis on 5.0. I did not test it on Crypsis on 4.0 before I updated, I can go back and do that if needed.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #4 by 810
we are investigating the issue with the CB Team

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5970
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by 810.

More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
Thanks for the reminder about some of these issues, Geoff. Some of the problems you referred to came about in K 4.0.5. While, no doubt, these things will probably affect people who use Community Builder (and also other third-party products like JomSocial) they're unlikely to be an issue if people use the standard Kunena user profile in their forum.

Perhaps, for those reasons, it may be better if this topic was moved to the Community Builder category on this forum? (Of course, that's entirely a matter for the developers/moderators of the forum to make that call.)

As a consequence of what you wrote elsewhere, I have revised my thoughts on the impact of K 4.0 on third-party integration with Kunena.

More
7 years 10 months ago #6 by 810
fixed on RC

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds