Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved [K.5.0.B3] CrypsisB3

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1 by betteryouthanme
just installed latest beta release and noticed following issues:

The login box opens to the right side which is, besides that it look strange, a problem on mobil devices. (out of view)

Category subscriptions, the choose option box and the button are not set inline.

The voting stars in topic view are overlapping a bit on the label box. Might be a problem with my default Joomla template. Don't know.
Also it seems the voting does not work with B3, if i select a rating, nothing happens. There's also no info message coming up like on B2. ("You have rated", or something like that)

"New Topic" view:
If i select another [strike]topic[/strike]category (selection box), suddenly the selectable topic icons are gone.

Is the social linking feature already added for B3 as i can't get it working?

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by betteryouthanme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic [K.5.0.B3] CrypsisB3
fixed on next beta
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by betteryouthanme
Thanks B)

Theres some more i stumbled over.

profile view:
with "container-fluid" div class, profiles on mobile devices are not displayed correctly. With "container" it seems to work better.

labels:
I don't really get the meaning of the label feature as it seems to be the same as topic icons, just that you get additionally some text information? Is that going to be separeted in the future? So topic icons and labels can be differently chosen?

Besides that, if i choose the default icon, the question label is shown.

topic Icons (Backend):
You can select B2 icons which does not make sense to me as its a B3 template.

collapse chevron-up/down:
If the section is shown, the down arrow is displayed. For me it'd make more sense if you transpose up and down.

Best regards

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by 810
check updater.

Labels:
In the new beta there are a lot of fixes for icons.

Now you can choose everywhere images/b2/b3/fa support.

You can create a override later on yourtemplate/config/topicicons.xml or systemicons.xml if you turned of select topic icons.

You have 3 options:

1) Disabled
2) topic icon
3) custom id in the xml file

Some template designers has added the default joomla icomoon icons, so for the extra service, you can select it also.

collapse I will change it, so it will be revert.

More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by betteryouthanme
tested again with Beta4 version. Time for a summary:
  • Voting is not working yet
  • Topic icon still disappear on "New Topic" as soon as you choose another category (last picture in first post)

And a new one:
If i open the menu on mobile device size, the navbar is getting expanded with the menu.

Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #6 by 810
Voting = I have created a GitHub issue for it. (bug on js)

Topic icon = You need to change topicicon dir on category. I think you use a custom topic icons, Now you need a xml file. See the default dir: media\kunena\topic_icons\default

More
7 years 11 months ago #7 by betteryouthanme
Topic Icons
both categories are set to default icons, there's no other option.
I've upload a gif to better illustrate the issue.

i.imgur.com/2wS1Bv5.gif

All works fine until you choose another category. Then selectable topic icons are gone.

More
7 years 11 months ago #8 by 810
ok got the error now:
'kunena_topicicontype' is undefined

More
7 years 11 months ago #9 by 810
fixed on next beta

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds