Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved "Call to undefined method KunenaAccess::getGroupName()" - CB Integration plugin

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by GJSchaller
After upgrading from 4.0.10 to 5b1 on my test site, I can browse the front end fine. When I try to use the Joomla Control Panel and go into Kunena => Categories, I get the following error:
Code:
Call to undefined method KunenaAccess::getGroupName()

After a bit of Trial and Error, this is happening when the "Kunena - Community Builder Integration" plugin is enabled. (I am running CB 2.0.14, if that helps.)

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This issue has never happened on your Kunena 4.0.10 version ?

Do-you have settings in Kunena or integration plugin to encounter this issue ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by GJSchaller
In the CB plugin for Kunena, when I enable Access Control, the error occurs. When I disable it, it does not.

This is not happening in 4.0.10, no.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
That's the exact error message.
Code:
Call stack # Function Location 1 JApplicationCms->execute() ../administrator/index.php:51 2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() ../libraries/cms/application/cms.php:257 3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() ../libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152 4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() ../libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98 5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() ../libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380 6 require_once() ../libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405 7 KunenaController->execute() ../administrator/components/com_kunena/kunena.php:72 8 KunenaController->executeTask() ../libraries/kunena/controller.php:219 9 KunenaController->display() ../libraries/kunena/controller.php:161 10 KunenaView->displayAll() ../libraries/kunena/controller.php:403 11 KunenaView->displayLayout() ../libraries/kunena/view.php:120 12 KunenaAdminViewCategories->displayDefault() ../libraries/kunena/view.php:205 13 KunenaView->get() ../administrator/components/com_kunena/views/categories/view.html.php:57 14 JViewLegacy->get() ../libraries/kunena/view.php:399 15 KunenaAdminModelCategories->getAdminCategories() ../libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:401 16 KunenaAccess->getCategoryAccess() ../administrator/components/com_kunena/models/categories.php:187

More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by xillibit
I have made a fix for it and it will be in next Kunena 5.0 release

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
7 years 11 months ago #6 by 810

More
7 years 11 months ago #7 by GJSchaller
Yes, is fixed in Beta 2.

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds