Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Important Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved
- dewebmeester
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
- So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you;
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #169897
by dewebmeester
Joomla - Netherlands
Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved was created by dewebmeester
I know, this topic got some attention in
www.kunena.org/forum/k-4-0-support-archi...tion?start=10#168847
but these github solution are not the solution to the problem (because changes are already implemented in 4.0.6 ?) ; So problem is:
- I can upload attachments till 1000Kb but nothing bigger. In Kunena config I tried all options (-1, 10000Kb, 15000Kb, 20000Kb, 100000Kb) and these settings are properly written in database table kunena_config and php.ini upload max is 20MB;
Tried all kinds of documents but error is still:
hope I am not the only one experiencing this problem....
kind regards, Meindert
- I can upload attachments till 1000Kb but nothing bigger. In Kunena config I tried all options (-1, 10000Kb, 15000Kb, 20000Kb, 100000Kb) and these settings are properly written in database table kunena_config and php.ini upload max is 20MB;
Tried all kinds of documents but error is still:
which is not true,Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration
hope I am not the only one experiencing this problem....
kind regards, Meindert
Joomla - Netherlands
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by dewebmeester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kunena.gr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #169899
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved
Hello,
I know about this issue and i don't have yet the time to look at it
I know about this issue and i don't have yet the time to look at it
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #169903
by Kunena.gr
Replied by Kunena.gr on topic Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved
I have the same problem.
Any solution?
Any solution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1019
- Thank you received: 165
10 years 10 months ago #169906
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved
Try
this
"solution".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #169995
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved
@pinkeltje could you test this fix:
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3510/files
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3510/files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dewebmeester
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
- So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you;
10 years 10 months ago #170507
by dewebmeester
Joomla - Netherlands
Replied by dewebmeester on topic Attachment file size exceed limit allowed by configuration, still not solved
Workaround is to set avatar upload limit the same as file upload limit. So you get an avatar upload limit of 5MB in order to have a file upload limit of 5MB. Is not really a solution, rather a temporarily workaround.
Kind regards,
Meindert
Kind regards,
Meindert
Joomla - Netherlands
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds