- Posts: 207
- Thank you received: 4
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
11 years 2 months ago #166840
by mibert
Replied by mibert on topic File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
Hi 810,
tried on my testsite as you suggested but problem is still same.
Sorry.
Best regards
Michael
tried on my testsite as you suggested but problem is still same.
Sorry.
Best regards
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #166897
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
try to edit libraries / kunena / upload / upload.php line 572 change to :
if (!$this->checkFileSize($file->size, true))
if (!$this->checkFileSize($file->size, true))
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #166924
by mibert
Replied by mibert on topic File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
BIG THANKS!!!
This has solved the problem.
Was it a Kunena bug or a problem specific to my circumstances?
BTW: Still the notification function of this forum does not work for me.
Best regards and have a great weekend
Michael
This has solved the problem.
Was it a Kunena bug or a problem specific to my circumstances?
BTW: Still the notification function of this forum does not work for me.
Best regards and have a great weekend
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #168831
by HugCoder
Replied by HugCoder on topic File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
I'm not sure if it's throwing the same error:
"COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION"
but I have the exact same symptom. No file can be uploaded since I upgraded to version 4 (now 4.0.5).
All I get is:
"File upload failed."
My settings have been revised and nothing suggest that it's the settings at fault. I'm using the new theme, Crypsis. I noticed now that I actually switched over to the old, Blue Eagle, it worked with file upload! So, apparently there's something wrong with the new themes way of handling file uploads.
"COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION"
but I have the exact same symptom. No file can be uploaded since I upgraded to version 4 (now 4.0.5).
All I get is:
"File upload failed."
My settings have been revised and nothing suggest that it's the settings at fault. I'm using the new theme, Crypsis. I noticed now that I actually switched over to the old, Blue Eagle, it worked with file upload! So, apparently there's something wrong with the new themes way of handling file uploads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1020
- Thank you received: 165
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #168833
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
Same problem. pdf files are ok, but small zip file (see attachment) cannot be uploaded, txt file gives same error too. Tested with Blue Eagle for 4.0.5.
"File upload failed."
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Pinkeltje.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #168835
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic File upload result in COM_KUNENA_UPLOAD_ERROR_FILE_EXCEED_LIMIT_IN_CONFIGURATION
confirmed. Same issue as the failed upload templates.
Need to find a way to fix this issue.
(fix for now: reverse github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7814 )
Need to find a way to fix this issue.
(fix for now: reverse github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7814 )
The following user(s) said Thank You: HugCoder
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds