Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question "You do not have permissions to access this page" - in email

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by honeyflowfarm
Whenever I post (I am a "registered" user) a message with an attachement the following text is generated and included in the message to the email that is sent to subscribers - "You do not have permissions to access this page." It is not visible in the forum post on the site and it is not in the email If there is no attachment (I used a .jpg)

I got some strange questions from subscribers who saw that it the email.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Lighthouse_j3 | author: arrowthemes | version: 2.2.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.3 | creationdate: 2015-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.3 | 2015-06-29 [ Possagno ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.11 | UddeIM 3.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you try with lastesst version of Kunena to check if the problem is still here ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by honeyflowfarm
I just tried to update kunena by uploading and installing the file "kunena_v4.0.6_2015-09-28.zip" It crashed the site - site was visible but had serious problems - fortunately I had expected this (the same thing happened a few days ago) and had made a fresh backup this am - site is back up and running ok.

But I still have the same problem and I also cannot update kunena. was this the proper way do update - just install over the top?

More
8 years 2 days ago #4 by walti
Hello. I have the same Problem with Kunena Version 4.0.10. The Email is OK buth it contains two lines with the text "Du hast keine Berechtigung, um diese Seite zu betreten!"
(german forum). In english "you have no permissions to enter this site". In the original post, there are images which are replaced with this message in the email.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds