Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can users not select the topic icon in Crypsis?

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by csommer
I have enabled topic icons to be selectable in the Kunena config, and have tried the various topic icon options in the Crypsis template. It seems only moderators can change the topic icon after the message has already been posted? Is it not possible for the user to select the icon when creating the message as it is in Blue Eagle?
Kunena 4.0.6 / Joomla 3.4.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
It's the same as with Blue Eagle. The topic autor must edit the first message if he want change the topic icon.

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by csommer
:huh: In Blue Eagle I can select the icon as a user when creating the message, and by editing afterwards. In Crypsis I get neither option. If I change from Crypsis to Blue Eagle on the same site I can select the icon, without changing anything else.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #4 by csommer
OK this is what I have subsequently discovered: if I go into a specific category and change the Topic Icons setting from default to system, then save it, clear the cache, then change the setting back to default, save again and clear the cache - then the topic icons all of a sudden appear and are selectable when you create the message. This has to be done for each category for it to be effective if you click the New Topic button in that category view.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by csommer.

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by 810

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds