Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question categories spontaneously re-ordering themselves

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by alanhome
So I have something strange going on with 4.0.3--categories are changing order, but there's no rhyme or reason to it. I can drag categories in the backend to reorder them, but on the frontend they appear in a different order. If I refresh the backend, 2-3 categories then change to a different order. It's a couple of categories that change each time, and it's different categories each time. Subcategories aren't changing, only the 1st level categories. I'm using a template from 9Themes Store, but I wouldn't think that would affect category ordering. Any thoughts???

Here's my site's structure:
1 section
15 categories
0-14 subcategories in each category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by alanhome
Anybody there?

I found that by moving 1 category at a time, they usually stay where I put them (but not always). So I guess it's resolved for now, but still a bug.

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by 810
sorry no idea, you can only rearrange the order by the same level

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds