Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Question K6.3 Aurelia BBCode emoticons symbol double

More
1 month 2 days ago #1 by Gindi
Since Kunena 6.3.0 the text "Emoticons symbol in editor" in the BBCode tab of the Aurelia template exists twice.
Once between "Subscript text symbol in editor" and "Superscript text symbol in editor" and the second time between "Image symbol in editor" and "Confidential text symbol in editor".

Gindi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #2 by Pinkeltje
I can't reproduce it, not on this forum and not on my local and live sites. Only thing I do see is that the twitter logo is missing. I fixed that by replacing x_logo with twitter again in media\kunena\core\js\plugins\twitter\plugin.js, deleting the original twitter image and renaming x_logo.png to twitter.png.  Did search where the error might be, but unfortunately can't find it (not smart enough )..

More
1 month 1 day ago #3 by Gindi
You're looking at the wrong side.
In the backend - Kunena - Template - select Aurelia - BBCode
the entries are duplicated there.

gindi

The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
1 month 1 day ago #4 by rich
Confirmed! I've added it to our bug list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gindi

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds