- Posts: 225
- Thank you received: 12
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Session cookie lifetime?
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #231178
by Ratman
Session cookie lifetime? was created by Ratman
Hi all.
My users are complaining that they have to log in again after only some days. So I'm searching for the setting regarding the session cookie lifetime. Is this something I have to set in Kunena? Or Joomla? Or somewhere else?
Any hint is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Tom
My users are complaining that they have to log in again after only some days. So I'm searching for the setting regarding the session cookie lifetime. Is this something I have to set in Kunena? Or Joomla? Or somewhere else?
Any hint is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Tom
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Ratman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1019
- Thank you received: 165
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #231179
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Session cookie lifetime?
It is not the session but remember me option. Or browser setting from your users.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Pinkeltje.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago #231182
by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic Session cookie lifetime?
Oh yes, you are right. Any hint where I can set the timeout for the "remember me" option?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1019
- Thank you received: 165
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #231183
by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Session cookie lifetime?
As far as I know Remember me is 2 months, so that should be enough I suppose?
Attachment not found
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Pinkeltje.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago #231187
by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic Session cookie lifetime?
Yes, it should be enough, but in fact it isn't. I have to log on again after a couple of days, even if I checked the "Remember me" check box. Also my users complain about this, regardless of the browser or OS they use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago #231192
by Ratman
Replied by Ratman on topic Session cookie lifetime?
Today it happened again. The last time I logged in was on monday. I checked that the "joomla_remember_me_..." cookie was set and valid for two months. Today I was forced to log in again, "joomla_remember_me_..." cookie was vanished. So what I'm trying to find out is why this cookie disappeared. Is this an issue of Joomla or the browser? Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds