Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Moderation/approval required intermittently

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1 by philler82
I have the problem that from time to time I, as a site admin, receive and email from Kunena on our site saying that a new post was written in a moderated category. I have no moderated categories and usually posts don't have to be reviewed. How come I'm infrequently asked to review and approve a post? I can't see anything different from these posts to the ones which don't have to be approved. 

We're on Kunena 6.2.1 and Joomla 4.x, but I've been observing the issues since a long time, also under Joomla 3 and and corresponding older Kunena versions. 

Settings: 

Moderate Guests: no
Moderate New Users: 0

Category settings: 
Review posts: no

What else can this be caused by? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2 by rich
Have you ever tried this? Sometimes it helps if you save the setting again.
In the category setting, first select "Review posts: = Yes" and save, then switch back to No and save.
Do the same in the configuration. Then wait and see if the message appears again.
It is also possible, if you have used the "Review posts" setting at some point, that there is still an unapproved post in your forum.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #3 by philler82
Thanks, I did this and now and will see if it happens again.
It only happened every few weeks, so it can take some time to notice it.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds