Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Field 'id' doesn't have a default value

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #229141 by pasiatk
I upgrade Joomla from 3 to 4 and Kunena 5 -> 6 and now I can’t reply or post new topic. It dissappears after submit. I get error ”Field 'id' doesn't have a default value” and message ” Your message has been successfully posted.”. I have reinstall Kunena 6 but no help. What to do next?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds