Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Aurelia template and compile of scss

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Luchen6
Kunena 6.1.2

I have a copy of the template Auralia in order to change the presentation of teh forum.
Since the new update from 6.0.11 to 6.1.2 the compilation of scss to css is noet working as expected,
In libraries/.../KunenaTemplate.php line 875 the name of the template is hardcoded to aurelia and not the template name.The same is the case on line 877; the program is looking at the aurelia folder and not the folder in my copied template.

On both lines the reference should be to $ktemplate->name$ktemplate->compileScss('assets/scss/' . $ktemplate->name . '.scss', 'kunena.css');

$filenamescss = JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_kunena/template/' . $ktemplate->name . '/assets/scss/custom.scss';

The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi Luchen6,

Try to create 2 empty files with named: aurelia.scss and custom.scss in the scss folder ("[your_template]/assets/scss" path).

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for the report, i have fixed it this morning in the developpement version of Kunena : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/9c...6ce0b71ea2f717b2de61

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9themestore, Luchen6

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds