Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena menu horizontal how?

More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #1 by ssnobben
Hi I wonder how you can make Kunena menu horizontal is there some settings or css to make this work?

See image 

Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by ssnobben.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

It seems you are using a custom Kunena template, we don't provide support in this case

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 months 1 week ago #3 by ssnobben
I use only std template framework Helix Ultimate from Joomshaper and Kunena std template Aurelia.

How to set this to any position that Kunena have for its std template Aurelia?

More
11 months 1 week ago #4 by ssnobben
Ok I got it to work now doing some settings for the menu module see attachment and the I guess just fix some css for the menu there..

thks

More
11 months 1 week ago #5 by ssnobben
Hi so still I cant get the Kunena top forum menu to look good. I struggle with this now and cant get it to work also with different menu module settings so I am stucked..

hmm any help appreciated bcs I dont think you can solve this by css settings there..

see image

More
11 months 1 week ago #6 by 9themestore
I think, there is a style conflict if you are using the default Kunena template. Post your website url here I will help you find out the cause of this error.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 months 3 days ago - 11 months 3 days ago #7 by ssnobben
Ok so what can be done by the std style to change this ? pls send me an pme email so I can give you login bcs thats how you can see this forum menu

Last edit: 11 months 3 days ago by ssnobben.

More
11 months 2 days ago #8 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena menu horizontal how?
Enter a class for the module and try the Module Style noCard (at my test it was "testtest" see image below).

Paste this code into the Joomla template custom.css.
Code:
.menu.no-card.testtest a {   color: #fff;   margin-right: 7px; } .menu.no-card.testtest {   font-weight: bold;   margin-top: 25px; }
Result

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds