Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Where can I download this new version 6.1.0?

More
3 years 5 months ago #228044 by Agent-Smith
Where can I download this new version 6.1.0?
I only see 6.0.10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #228046 by xillibit
Hello,

The version 6.1 is in beta, read teh announcement of bet 3 : www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...d-for-joomla-4-2-4-3

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds