Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #1 by adriendf
I notice some malfunctions since my migration to Joomla4.

The forum works but not the statistics, nor the "UNREAD" button

When I edit Kunena's configuration: I have this: have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: N_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field alias  N_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field type  N_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field item  N_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field title  N_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field sdescription  N_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field description  N_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field hash  N_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field folder  N_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field filename  N_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field filename_real  N_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field caption  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field name  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field alias  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field icon  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field accesstype  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field channels  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field description  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field headerdesc  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field class_sfx  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field iconset  N_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  N_kunena_configuration have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  N_kunena_keywords have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field name  N_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field ip  N_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field operation  N_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field name  N_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field email  N_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field subject  N_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field ip  N_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field modified_reason  N_kunena_polls have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field title  N_kunena_polls_options have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field text  N_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field allowed  N_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field readtopics  N_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field code  N_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field location  N_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field greylocation  N_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field subject  N_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field first_post_message  N_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field first_post_guest_name  N_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field last_post_message  N_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field last_post_guest_name  N_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field status_text  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field view  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field signature  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field avatar  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field personalText  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field location  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field icq  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field yim  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field microsoft  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field telegram  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field vk  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field skype  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field twitter  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field facebook  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field google  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field myspace  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field linkedin  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field delicious  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field friendfeed  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field digg  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field instagram  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field qzone  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field weibo  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field wechat  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field apple  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field blogspot  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field flickr  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field bebo  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field websitename  N_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field websiteurl  N_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field ip  N_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field reason_private  N_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field reason_public  N_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field comments  N_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  N_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field version  N_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field versionname  N_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field state  

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: -1 | Max file upload:  

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : tz_jollyany | author: TemPlaza | version: 3.5.13 | creationdate: March 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.10 | creationdate: 2023-04-02

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.10 | 2023-04-02 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.2-DEV

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.2

as a new member i cannot put URL or picture

In a post, Rich said:

"Please go to the database and check if the collation is actually utf8_general_ci, or just displayed incorrectly in your configuration report.
Joomla 4.x and also Kunena 6.0 the collation should be utf8mb4.
If this is not the case, you must change the collation to utf8mb4.
You can do this either with phpMyAdmin or with the  from Akeeba. With  you just have to select UTF-8 Multibyte under "Change Database Collation" (it is already preset) and run it. After that (as recommended) click on "Repair & Optimise Tables".
But first create a database backup."

How can i do ?
A - i have admintool and i did not have Change Database Collation
But i have that  "Repair & Optimise Tables".
(my version is update, i have click on it but nothing change)

B : how can i do using phpmyadmin ?

best regards

best regards
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by adriendf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #2 by adriendf
in phpmyadmin , all the table are with utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by adriendf.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #3 by rich

In a post, Rich said
"Please go to the database and check if the collation is actually utf8_general_ci, or just displayed incorrectly in your configuration report.

Please upgrade to Kunena 6.0.11, Maybe it really is just the configuration report.

The forum works but not the statistics, nor the "UNREAD" button

Statistics are partially disabled. Go to the configuration -> tab Extra and enable the statistics you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adriendf

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #4 by adriendf
thx for you reply

i have updated kunena, but it still here.

I was looking to know the most active members to reward them (those who post the most) I didn't know that the statistics didn't work anymore, I thought it was on site that didn't work anymore. (I started with Joomla 1.5 so there is old stuff in my site)

I'll stop looking

Thank you for your work. and for your dedication

Database collation check: 32_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field alias  32_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field type  32_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field item  32_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field title  32_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field sdescription  32_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field description  32_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field hash  32_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field folder  32_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field filename  32_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field filename_real  32_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field caption  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field name  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field alias  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field icon  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field accesstype  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field channels  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field description  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field headerdesc  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field class_sfx  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field iconset  32_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  32_kunena_configuration have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  32_kunena_keywords have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field name  32_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field ip  32_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field operation  32_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field name  32_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field email  32_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field subject  32_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field ip  32_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field modified_reason  32_kunena_polls have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field title  32_kunena_polls_options have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field text  32_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field allowed  32_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field readtopics  32_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field code  32_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field location  32_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field greylocation  32_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field subject  32_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field first_post_message  32_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field first_post_guest_name  32_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field last_post_message  32_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field last_post_guest_name  32_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field status_text  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field view  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field signature  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field avatar  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field personalText  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field location  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field icq  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field yim  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field microsoft  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field telegram  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field vk  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field skype  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field twitter  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field facebook  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field google  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field myspace  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field linkedin  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field delicious  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field friendfeed  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field digg  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field instagram  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field qzone  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field weibo  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field wechat  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field apple  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field blogspot  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field flickr  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field bebo  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field websitename  32_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field websiteurl  32_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field ip  32_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field reason_private  32_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field reason_public  32_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field comments  32_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field params  32_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field version  32_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field versionname  32_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8mb3_general_ci on field state  

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: -1 | Max file upload:  

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : tz_jollyany | author: TemPlaza | version: 3.5.13 | creationdate: March 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.11 | creationdate: 2023-05-05

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.11 | 2023-05-05 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.2-DEV

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.2

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #5 by rich
I have now installed Admintools and saw that the function for adjust the collation is only available for Joomla 3.x versions. So you should have done it before the upgrade.
It can be done with phpMyAdmin, but if you don't know this software, you shouldn't try it on your live page.

I was looking to know the most active members to reward them (those who post the most) I didn't know that the statistics didn't work anymore, I thought it was on site that didn't work anymore. (I started with Joomla 1.5 so there is old stuff in my site)

As I had already written, check the statistics settings in the configuration (tab Extra). According to your configuration report, some statistics are disabled.

More
11 months 1 week ago #6 by adriendf
thx for your answer

Time to create page: 0.715 seconds