Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved No number behind Posts and Karma

More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #1 by WoodyF4u
Both on the website with Kunena 5 and Kunena 6, I suddenly notice that there is no number behind Posts and Karma.
This is if a topic has been opened on the first post or the comments.
See also the screenshot: compactweb.nl/images/voorbeelden/screens...no-nuimber-posts.png
I can't find anywhere why those numbers are not shown.
I have this issue with the default template Aurelia too.
Can someone help me with this?

Best regards,
Wouter
Last edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by WoodyF4u.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #2 by WoodyF4u
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: bmwc2_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field alias  bmwc2_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field type  bmwc2_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field item  bmwc2_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field title  bmwc2_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field sdescription  bmwc2_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field description  bmwc2_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field hash  bmwc2_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field folder  bmwc2_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field filename  bmwc2_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field filename_real  bmwc2_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field caption  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field name  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field alias  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field icon  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field accesstype  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field channels  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field description  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field headerdesc  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field class_sfx  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field iconset  bmwc2_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  bmwc2_kunena_configuration have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  bmwc2_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip  bmwc2_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field operation  bmwc2_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field name  bmwc2_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field email  bmwc2_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field subject  bmwc2_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip  bmwc2_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field modified_reason  bmwc2_kunena_polls have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field title  bmwc2_kunena_polls_options have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field text  bmwc2_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field allowed  bmwc2_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field readtopics  bmwc2_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field code  bmwc2_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field location  bmwc2_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field greylocation  bmwc2_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field subject  bmwc2_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field first_post_message  bmwc2_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field first_post_guest_name  bmwc2_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field last_post_message  bmwc2_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field last_post_guest_name  bmwc2_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field status_text  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field view  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field signature  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field avatar  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field personalText  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field location  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field icq  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field yim  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field microsoft  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field telegram  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field vk  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field skype  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field twitter  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field facebook  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field google  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field myspace  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field linkedin  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field delicious  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field friendfeed  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field digg  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field instagram  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field qzone  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field weibo  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field wechat  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field apple  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field blogspot  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field flickr  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field bebo  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field websitename  bmwc2_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field websiteurl  bmwc2_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip  bmwc2_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field reason_private  bmwc2_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field reason_public  bmwc2_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field comments  bmwc2_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  bmwc2_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field version  bmwc2_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field versionname  bmwc2_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field state  

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 2048M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : t4_bs5_blank | author: JoomlArt | version: 1.1.7 | creationdate: November 11th, 2022

Kunena default template details : NTS KSamurai | author: Nice Theme Store Team | version: 6.0.1 | creationdate: 2023-04-22

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.10 | 2023-04-02 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.2

Best regards,
Wouter

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3 by 9themestore
Hi WoodyF4u,
You are using our template. Please post your issue on fourum. We will help you check and solve this issue.

Kind regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #4 by WoodyF4u

Best regards,
Wouter

More
11 months 1 week ago #5 by rich

More
11 months 1 week ago #6 by WoodyF4u
Hi,
In that topic, ZeeKee writes about a piece of code that he added to a file.
However, I don't know which file he modified and where in that file that code should be placed.
Is there anyone here who knows?

Best regards,
Wouter

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #7 by WoodyF4u
In this topic www.9themestore.com/index.php/forum/nts-...hind-posts-and-karma
9thmestore wrote about an error while migrating to Kunena 6.

They say I can fix it by uninstalling the Kunena component and then reinstalling Kunena.
It doesn't work with Aurelia either, so it can't be a Kunena template.
But if I uninstall the component and then install Kunena again, it doesn't solve the problem for me.

Does anyone here know how I can fix this?

Best regards,
Wouter

More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #8 by xillibit
Hello,

I had made some fix for it in 6.1.0 developpement version, the stable release could be released in one or two weeks

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by xillibit.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #9 by WoodyF4u
That sounds great.
I hope you will release it soon.

Best regards,
Wouter

More
10 months 1 week ago #10 by WoodyF4u
Also with Kunena 6.1.0 I have the same issue.
Because even after this update, the data (numbers) that should appear behind Posts and Karma will remain gone.

I also didn't read anything in the change log that there would be a fix in 6.1.0

Best regards,
Wouter

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds