Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How do you set up a multilangauge forum site with Kuena language aware menus ?

More
1 year 1 week ago #1 by ssnobben
hmm I tested to do a Sample Data Blog by Joomla backend Discover installation and got this error then too related to Kunena.

An error has occurred.
0 plgSystemKunena::onExtensionBeforeInstall(): Argument #3 ($manifest) must be of type object, null given, called in /var/www/site/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php on line 279

I tried before to install the sample and have problem with that and also menu sample creation. Joomla 4.2.9 php 8.1 latest Kunena downloaded yesterday...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #2 by xillibit

I tried before to install the sample and have problem with that and also menu sample creation. Joomla 4.2.9 php 8.1 latest Kunena downloaded yesterday...

Hello,

I need to check with Php 8.1.x to see what's going on with this plugin

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 1 week ago #3 by xillibit

hmm I tested to do a Sample Data Blog by Joomla backend Discover installation and got this error then too related to Kunena.

An error has occurred.
0 plgSystemKunena::onExtensionBeforeInstall(): Argument #3 ($manifest) must be of type object, null given, called in /var/www/site/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php on line 279

Hello,

Do-you have the backtrace please ? because i don't know this one where is coming

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds