Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Lack of function of Kunena 6

More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by Magnytu2
Hello, I'm using the latest Kunena on a big project. But I have two important gaps. A link between the native Joomla! groups with a badge assignment and a private message system. I tried uddeim but it doesn't work.
Do you have a solution or advice?
Thanks to you

Bonjour, j’utilise le dernier Kunena sur un gros projet. mais j’ai deux manques important. Un lien entre les groupes natif de Joomla! avec une affectation de badge et un système de message privé. J’ai bien essayé uddeim mais ça ne fonctionne pas.
Avez-vous une solution ou des conseils ?
Merci à vous

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Lack of function of Kunena 6
The developer has stopped developing Uddeim for Joomla 4.x and there is no support for Joomla 4.x.
In the upcoming version Kunena 6.1 there is a possibility for private messages. But it is not a PM system comparable to Uddeim. If there is a topic, you have the reply button under each post. For example, if you click on "Reply" under someone's post, you can add a private comment to that person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds