Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question 1054 Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list' Kunena 6.x

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #1 by nervenretter
I upgraded website to joomla 4 and follow the all steps , first i uninstalled the kunena 5.2 and upgrade the joomla 4 when i install the latest kunena 6.0.7 it show the following errors
I already follow the some step that is mentiond in the forum An error has occurred.
Code:
[code]1054 Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list' Call
[/code]
Code:
stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\:1412 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct()JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\:10483 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement()JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\:19004 Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery()JROOT\libraries\kunena\src\Forum\:3695 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\KunenaForum::buildVersion()JROOT\libraries\kunena\src\Forum\:4516 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\KunenaForum::versionSampleData()JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\View\Cpanel\:507 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\View\Cpanel\HtmlView->display()JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\:6398 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Controller\:569 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\:67210  Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\:14311  Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT\libraries\src\Component\:35512  Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT\libraries\src\Application\:14313  Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT\libraries\src\Application\:18614  Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT\libraries\src\Application\:29415 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT\administrator\includes\:6116require_once()JROOT\administrator\:32

this is the error log when i installtion the Pkg kunena 

Code:
Warning Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list'× danger Error installing packageAn error has occurred.

Code:
1054 Unknown column 'sampleData' in 'field list'

Code:
[b]Call stack[/b][b]#[/b][b]Function[/b][b]Location[/b]1()JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\:1412 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct()JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\:10483 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement()JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\:19004 Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery()JROOT\libraries\kunena\src\Forum\:3695 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\KunenaForum::buildVersion()JROOT\libraries\kunena\src\Forum\:4516 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\KunenaForum::versionSampleData()JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\View\Cpanel\:507 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\View\Cpanel\HtmlView->display()JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\:6398 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Controller\:569 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\:67210 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\:14311 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT\libraries\src\Component\:35512 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT\libraries\src\Application\:14313 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT\libraries\src\Application\:18614 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT\libraries\src\Application\:29415 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT\administrator\includes\:6116 require_once()JROOT\administrator\:32
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by nervenretter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #2 by rich
Do you have access to the database? If yes, please go to your database and click on the table #__kunena_version. Check if the column sampleData is present.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nervenretter

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3 by nervenretter
I checkd the kunena version table but the column sample data is not present here 

More
1 year 2 months ago #4 by rich
It seems that this table has not been adjusted properly.
Important! First create a backup of your database. Then enter this SQL command (replace #__ with your prefix):
Code:
ALTER TABLE `#__kunena_version` ADD `sampleData` boolean NOT NULL default 1 AFTER `versionname`
Then install Kunena over it again, it should solve the problem.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #5 by nervenretter
Thanks its working but the issue that post and catgories are not showing 
the issue was come from update Package    5.1.15  to   5.2.8. there was the same issue , when i update it to from 5.1  to 5.2.8 the posts and categories was not showing . so I used kunena database table backup (that was i already taken and import again it ) and it was working fine but after update to kunena 6 ,
first issue i was facing the sample blog issue now I fixed the issues with your help but the post and categories are again gone. i used the old backup of kunena table but not sucess 

More
1 year 2 months ago #6 by rich
It seems that the problem already existed in K5.1 but did not occur. This is the only way to explain why the error occurred during an upgrade to K5.2 as well as to K6.0.
Are the categories available in the backend? If yes, click on a category and check the permission.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #7 by nervenretter
When i open the Categories its empty and when i click on add new category its showing the error 
Code:
An error has occurred.

Code:
1054 Unknown column 'parentid' in 'where clause'

I changed this issue with changing parent_id to Parentid and the categories are showing 
currentlt the site fronetend showing is component is not found i am checking the issue 

More
1 year 2 months ago #8 by rich

I changed this issue with changing parent_id to Parentid and the categories are showing 

Should not be a capital letter at the beginning.
I suggest (if it's possible) to import the old Kunena tables into a clean Joomla test installation and do another migration. If everything works, then import the Kunena tables into the new page.
docs.kunena.org/en/basics/upgrade/upgrade-k6-0

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds