Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K6.0.6 in Joomla 4.1 - Can't create categories, can't run Tools

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #1 by kgeary
It's Kunena 6.0.7
No categories were imported during the migration? I can't create new categoires. All the posts were imported from the migration but they don't display since there are no categories.
I can't run the TOOLS in the dashboard.
Here are the error messages followed by a configuration

1054 Unknown column 'parentid' in 'where clause'

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/:1412Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/:10483Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/:19004Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Model/:685Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Model\CategoryModel->getAdminCategory()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/:1536Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->get()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/View/Category/:1227Kunena\Forum\Administrator\View\Category\HtmlView->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:6978Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/:569Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:73510Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/:14611Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/:38912Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:14313Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:18614Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:27815Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/:6316require_once()JROOT/administrator/:32

Here's the error when I try to run

1054 Unknown column '' in 'where clause'

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/:1412Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/:10483Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/:19004Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery()JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Forum/:915Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\KunenaDiagnostics::count()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/tmpl/tools/:936include()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/:4367Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/:2208Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/View/Tools/:1819Kunena\Forum\Administrator\View\Tools\HtmlView->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:69710Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/:5611Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:73512Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/:14613Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/:38914Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:14315Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:18616Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:27817Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/:6318require_once()JROOT/administrator/:32

Here's the config report.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload:  

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia | author: Joomla! Project | version: 1.0 | creationdate: February 2017

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.7 | creationdate: 2022-12-14

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.7 | 2022-12-14 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by kgeary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

After to have installed Kunena 6.0.x, did-you have opened the Kunena dashboard ? Because it's at this place that the Kunena tables are updated

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by Leen
hello,
Have you tried to install the latest Kunena again?
And what you can try to take a look with phpmyadmin or at the Table: xxxxx_kunena_categories if the
parentid default value is 0 
as my sample picture

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #4 by kgeary
phpadmin
kunena_categories
the main forum ID is 1, the parent id is 0 for main forum
all other entries parent id is 1 - so that's correct.
main forum and welcome mat are access type joomla group
Health & Education are access type joomla level - is that correct??

I login, I try to create NEW TOPIC and get this error
Is there a difference between categories and sections?403 Forbidden : You do not have permissions to start a new topic! Or you haven't created/published a top level category !

When look at the Kunena template in admin I get this error
The Joomla\Http\Transport\Stream transport is not supported in this environment.

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by kgeary.

More
1 year 3 months ago #5 by kgeary
Of course I opened the Dashboard. I see that there are 10 "Sections" and 0 "Categories".
I look in phpadmin and there is not a table for "sections".
When I click on "Categories" it shows me a blank table.
When I click on Create New Category I get a huge error message 
here it

1054 Unknown column 'parentid' in 'where clause'

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/:1412Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/:10483Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/:19004Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Model/:685Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Model\CategoryModel->getAdminCategory()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/:1536Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->get()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/View/Category/:1227Kunena\Forum\Administrator\View\Category\HtmlView->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:6978Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/:569Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:73510Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/:14611Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/:38912Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:14313Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:18614Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:27815Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/:6316require_once()JROOT/administrator/:32

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #6 by Leen
Hello, maybe I didn't explain it clearly enough.
but i had something like that in the beginning.
and then in phpmyadmin have kunena_categories at tab structure
looked at it and adjusted it like my picture.
and website on newly loaded cache cleared
after that the error was gone
or something with seo settings joomla and or kunena try it on or off

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Leen.

Time to create page: 0.984 seconds