Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Verify Overrides

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #226646 by topcat_ism
Verify Overrides was created by topcat_ism
How can I verify the menu override id's? I'm not sure that they are all correct. When I hit the new topic button I get a 403. Please help. Joomla 4.2.5 Kunena 6.0.4
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by topcat_ism.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds