Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"
3 years 11 months ago #226310
by cybersalt
Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:
Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN" was created by cybersalt
I just updated to 6.0.4 (package and language pack) and am getting this error on frontend of the site:
Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"
All plugins are published
Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"
All plugins are published
Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #226343
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"
are you sure this System - Kunena Forum = enabled ?
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #226439
by cybersalt
Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:
Replied by cybersalt on topic Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"
Sorry for the delay in replying. I forgot subscribe and just thought to check back.
Yes, it was enabled - I had everything enabled.
I had to get the client site back up quickly so I actually uninstalled Kunena and reinstalled (which took me 3 tries because each reinstall found something that hadn't actually been removed from the database during the uninstall.
Oddly enough, today I tried updating Kunena again on a staging site and all was fine - except the language file will still not update.
Yes, it was enabled - I had everything enabled.
I had to get the client site back up quickly so I actually uninstalled Kunena and reinstalled (which took me 3 tries because each reinstall found something that hadn't actually been removed from the database during the uninstall.
Oddly enough, today I tried updating Kunena again on a staging site and all was fine - except the language file will still not update.
Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #226449
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"
nice that
"Oddly enough, today I tried updating Kunena again on a staging site and all was fine - except the language file will still not update. "
that the Language cannot be corrected via auto update is a bug
www.kunena.org/bugs/know-bugs
But if you get it here from downloads and install it manually via Extensions: Install then that works too.
"Oddly enough, today I tried updating Kunena again on a staging site and all was fine - except the language file will still not update. "
that the Language cannot be corrected via auto update is a bug
www.kunena.org/bugs/know-bugs
But if you get it here from downloads and install it manually via Extensions: Install then that works too.
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds