Kunena 6.0.8 Released (17 Jan 2023)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.8 [K 6.0.8] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0.

Question Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"

More
3 months 16 hours ago #1 by cybersalt
I just updated to 6.0.4 (package and language pack) and am getting this error on frontend of the site:

Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN"

All plugins are published

Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2 by Leen
are you sure this System - Kunena Forum = enabled ?

L.v.d.A

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3 by cybersalt
Sorry for the delay in replying. I forgot subscribe and just thought to check back.

Yes, it was enabled - I had everything enabled.

I had to get the client site back up quickly so I actually uninstalled Kunena and reinstalled (which took me 3 tries because each reinstall found something that hadn't actually been removed from the database during the uninstall.

Oddly enough, today I tried updating Kunena again on a staging site and all was fine - except the language file will still not update.

Tim Davis
Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube Channel:
Cybersalt Consulting:

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #4 by Leen
nice that
"Oddly enough, today I tried updating Kunena again on a staging site and all was fine - except the language file will still not update. "
that the Language cannot be corrected via auto update is a bug
www.kunena.org/bugs/know-bugs
But if you get it here from downloads and install it manually via Extensions: Install then that works too.

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds