- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question failed to load external entity ... contract.svg
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #225911
by crimle
failed to load external entity ... contract.svg was created by crimle
In the first column of the forum categories we have icons like these
Some threads do not display an icon but the title of the thread.
When I switch Joomla Configuration Error reporting to Maximum, there is this
Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/sites/4a/f/fcdcd764c2/j4/media/kunena/core/svg/contract.svg" in /home/sites/4a/f/fcdcd764c2/j4/libraries/kunena/src/Icons/KunenaSvgIcons.php on line 68
Some threads do not display an icon but the title of the thread.
When I switch Joomla Configuration Error reporting to Maximum, there is this
Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/sites/4a/f/fcdcd764c2/j4/media/kunena/core/svg/contract.svg" in /home/sites/4a/f/fcdcd764c2/j4/libraries/kunena/src/Icons/KunenaSvgIcons.php on line 68
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by crimle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #225913
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic failed to load external entity ... contract.svg
have you tried different setting in kunena Template : Aurelia
and are you sure contract.svg exists
Ion all my test site Can't find a file with that exact name.
and are you sure contract.svg exists
Ion all my test site Can't find a file with that exact name.
With kind regards
Leen
The following user(s) said Thank You: crimle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #225915
by crimle
Replied by crimle on topic failed to load external entity ... contract.svg
I do not know how the filename contract.svg comes about. It seems as if the icons are loaded in realtime by KunenaSvgIcons.php. Anyway: in Templates > Aurelia > Features > Icon Type I switched to «Fontawesome». This looks good and the issue is resolved for me.
But there is a new issue! Some fontawesome icons are ok, some are not. See screenshot.
I appreciate your swift reaction. Thank you very much.
But there is a new issue! Some fontawesome icons are ok, some are not. See screenshot.
I appreciate your swift reaction. Thank you very much.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by crimle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #225919
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic failed to load external entity ... contract.svg
yes now it gets strange but when
I set the Icon Type to Fontwesome in Kunena Forum: Templates >Tab Features I also have your problem.
If I set it to SVG then everything is fine.
This problem has happened before but I'm not sure or the cause
www.kunena.org/forum/k-6-0-support/16544...-in-icon-type#224721
I set the Icon Type to Fontwesome in Kunena Forum: Templates >Tab Features I also have your problem.
If I set it to SVG then everything is fine.
This problem has happened before but I'm not sure or the cause
www.kunena.org/forum/k-6-0-support/16544...-in-icon-type#224721
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Leen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #225924
by crimle
Replied by crimle on topic failed to load external entity ... contract.svg
It is this svg icon that is not working correctly. In the «Create New Topic» dialogue it is ok. It is also ok with new threads (that were created after updating to Joomla 4). See here
But old threads (created in Joomla 3) display the thread-title instead of the icon. And this is what Firefox inspector says:
This explains the filename contract.svg.
But old threads (created in Joomla 3) display the thread-title instead of the icon. And this is what Firefox inspector says:
This explains the filename contract.svg.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by crimle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #225925
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic failed to load external entity ... contract.svg
I can not explain it . you're not using JCH Optimize or something?
If you perform the Run Diagnosis with kunena tools, are there sometimes still problems listed?
ps
I'm also converting a forum to joomla4 and kunena Version 6 myself and I don't have those problems myself with trees and topic can be 3 to 9 years ago.
If you perform the Run Diagnosis with kunena tools, are there sometimes still problems listed?
ps
I'm also converting a forum to joomla4 and kunena Version 6 myself and I don't have those problems myself with trees and topic can be 3 to 9 years ago.
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds