Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question failed to load external entity ... contract.svg

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1 by crimle
In the first column of the forum categories we have icons like these

Some threads do not display an icon but the title of the thread.

When I switch Joomla Configuration Error reporting to Maximum, there is this

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/sites/4a/f/fcdcd764c2/j4/media/kunena/core/svg/contract.svg" in /home/sites/4a/f/fcdcd764c2/j4/libraries/kunena/src/Icons/KunenaSvgIcons.php on line 68
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by crimle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #2 by Leen
have you tried different setting in kunena Template : Aurelia
and are you sure contract.svg exists
Ion all my test site Can't find a file with that exact name.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crimle

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #3 by crimle
I do not know how the filename contract.svg comes about. It seems as if the icons are loaded in realtime by KunenaSvgIcons.php. Anyway: in Templates > Aurelia > Features > Icon Type I switched to «Fontawesome». This looks good and the issue is resolved for me.

But there is a new issue! Some fontawesome icons are ok, some are not. See screenshot.

I appreciate your swift reaction. Thank you very much.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #4 by Leen
yes now it gets strange but when
I set the Icon Type to Fontwesome in Kunena Forum: Templates >Tab Features I also have your problem.
If I set it to SVG then everything is fine.
This problem has happened before but I'm not sure or the cause
www.kunena.org/forum/k-6-0-support/16544...-in-icon-type#224721

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Leen.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #5 by crimle
It is this svg icon that is not working correctly. In the «Create New Topic» dialogue it is ok. It is also ok with new threads (that were created after updating to Joomla 4). See here

But old threads (created in Joomla 3) display the thread-title instead of the icon. And this is what Firefox inspector says:

This explains the filename contract.svg.

More
1 year 6 months ago #6 by Leen
I can not explain it .  you're not using JCH Optimize or something?
If you perform the Run Diagnosis with kunena tools, are there sometimes still problems listed?
ps
I'm also converting a forum to joomla4 and kunena Version 6 myself and I don't have those problems myself with trees and topic can be 3 to 9 years ago.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #7 by crimle
Gosh there are many problems listedDiagnosticscategoryOrphaned    TEST PASSED No issues found!        categoryMissingAlias            TEST PASSED No issues found!        categoryWrongAlias TEST PASSED No issues found!        aliasMissingCategory            TEST PASSED No issues found!        messageBodyMissingMessage         TEST FAILED   1 issues             DELETE BROKEN ITEMS         messageMissingMessageBody         TEST PASSED No issues found!        topicInSection            TEST PASSED No issues found!        topicMissingCategory           TEST PASSED No issues found!        topicMissingMessages          TEST FAILED   4 issues          DELETE BROKEN ITEMS           topicMissingPoll        TEST PASSED No issues found!        topicPollMismatch     TEST PASSED No issues found!        movedMissingTopic TEST PASSED No issues found!        movedAndMessages             TEST PASSED No issues found!        messageWrongCategory      TEST PASSED No issues found!        messageOrphaned    TEST FAILED   99 issues         DELETE BROKEN ITEMS  attachmentOrphaned           TEST FAILED   3 issues          DELETE BROKEN ITEMS           pollOrphaned            TEST PASSED No issues found!        pollTopicMismatch    TEST PASSED No issues found!        pollOptionOrphaned            TEST PASSED No issues found!        pollUserOrphaned    TEST PASSED No issues found!        thankyouOrphaned   TEST PASSED No issues found!        userCategoryOrphaned        TEST PASSED No issues found!        userReadOrphaned   TEST FAILED   77 issues         DELETE BROKEN ITEMS  userReadWrongCategory     TEST FAILED   7185 issues    FIX ISSUES       userTopicOrphaned TEST FAILED   29 issues         DELETE BROKEN ITEMS  userTopicWrongCategory     TEST PASSED No issues found!        ratingOrphaned         TEST PASSED No issues found!        channelOrphaned     TEST PASSED No issues found!        userAvatarOrphaned            TEST FAILED   3 issues          FIX ISSUES       topicsOwnersOrphaned       TEST PASSED No issues found!

More
1 year 6 months ago #8 by Leen
I would in the kunena tools Diagnostics
if it says repair or fix run it and then see if anything improves.
The choice removes broken items I would myself
to first make a good backup and also try

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 6 months ago #9 by rich
1. before fixing anything in the diagnostics, make sure to create a database backup! This tool removes database entries and should only be used if you have experience with it.
2. the bug with FontAwesome is known and already in our bug list.
3. switch back to SVG, and go to the topic where the symbol is not displayed. Click on Moderate -> Moderate Topic -> select the icon and Save it.

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds