Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Cannot select multiple User Groups for Categories in Kunena 6.0.1.1

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1 by purezen
Hello Support
I've checked GitHub and can't find a report for this yet.

There are two problems here.

1. You cannot select multiple User Groups for Categories in Category Permissions tab for Kunena 6.0.1.1
Using CTRL + Shift is not working - selections don't stick.

2. Imported User Group selections for Categories from Kunena 5 to Kunena 6 upgrade are also not showing in the Backend.
However, if I am understanding things correctly, User Group selections which were made with Kunena 5 are set correctly in the database tables, so everything is working OK in the Frontend.

Screen shot showing my Category User Group selection in Kunena 5

Screen shot showing my Category User Group selection in Kunena 6

Regards
Derek
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by purezen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by rich
Hmm ... I see what you mean. It is not possible to make a selection in both fields (primary and secondary). The selection in one of these fields removes the selection in the other field. This is a bug and I will add it to our list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purezen

More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by Leen
is that possible by creating that user.css ?
the strange thing is that with the last "select#channels" change I can select more with ctrl+shift

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by rich
This has nothing to do with css. You could always select that, only you had to scroll down.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds