Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Category Permissions User Group box collapsed in backend of Kunena 6.0.1.1

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1 by purezen
Hello support
If you click on a Category in the backend of Kunena 6.0.1.1 and go to the Category Permissions Tab, the User Group selection box is collapsed.
It's impossible to expand the selection box.

If you would like a Login access to the Backend and Frontend on my forum, please let me know and I will supply in reply.
​​​​​​​https://www.moviestudiozen.com/forum

Regards
Derek
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by purezen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by rich
In the backend, go to "System -> Administrator Templates -> Atum Details and Files" and add a file called user.css to the css files.
Try it with one of these codes, you can specify a fixed height or let it adjust automatically.

Height with 50px
Code:
/* Selection fields for Kunena category permissions */ select#pubAccess, select#adminAccess, select#params-joomla-groupaccess_reply, select#params-joomla-groupaccess_post, select#params-joomla-levelaccess_reply, select#params-joomla-levelaccess_post{     height: 50px !important; }

Height automatically
Code:
/* Selection fields for Kunena category permissions */ select#pubAccess, select#adminAccess, select#params-joomla-groupaccess_reply, select#params-joomla-groupaccess_post, select#params-joomla-levelaccess_reply, select#params-joomla-levelaccess_post{     height: auto !important; }

The following user(s) said Thank You: purezen

More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by purezen
Hi Rich

Thank you for that solution - it worked perfectly 
I have now discovered an extra element in the same area, that is suffering from the same problem.

Go to the Category Settings tab, next to Category Permissions.
Category Channels is also collapsed, but I can't work out what code to add to user.css

More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by rich
Try this:
Code:
select#channels {     height: 65px !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen, purezen

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds