Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Joomla content plugin not triggered

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1 by ZiksOmega
Hello,

in K 6.0.1.1 (J 4.1.5) i've an issue with a content plugin (not tested if the issue is with other content plugins, too, i need only this one).

The plugin works fine on com_content and even with other extensions (Community Answers and Hikashop), but Kunena seems to ignore onPrepareContent event.

Of course i've enabled Kunena system plugin, set "Joomla Content Plugin Support" to "Yes" and "Run plugins on" to everything.

Just in case, the content plugin begins with:

Code:
<?php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); use Joomla\CMS\Factory; use Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin; class plgContentJoomLaTeX extends CMSPlugin {         function plgContentJoomLaTeX(&$subject, $params) {                 parent::__construct($subject, $params);                 $this->_plugin =& JPluginHelper::getPlugin( 'content', 'joomlatex');         }         public function onContentPrepare($context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart) {                 return $this->onPrepareContent( $article, $params, $limitstart);         }         function onPrepareContent( &$article, &$params, $page=0 ) {         {{{ ... plugin stuff ... }}}

Could you address me to the solution of the issue? Need i to enable/configure any other Joomla native plugin (there are hundreds!) in order to make things work?

Thank you!
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by ZiksOmega. Reason: Formatting / Added J version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you give me the exact name of plugin which doesn't like that i can try it ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds