Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question testing plg_content_kunenadiscuss_v6.0.0-BETA-DEV_2022-03-24.zip

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #11 by Leen
with the latest plg_content_kunenadiscuss_v6.0.0-BETA-DEV_2022-03-31.zip the contact form works
but can't make a discus/respond anymore can't see anything

L.v.d.A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #12 by xillibit
Try with last build, it should be ok now

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #13 by Leen
i try the last  but
don't get it right yet I enter something in Category Mapping it still goes wrong.
then I get to menu items with category blog "Call to undefined method Kunena\Forum\Site\Model\TopicModel::initialize() "
will test more locally

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Leen.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #14 by Leen
it works on another test site
so seems to have something to do with the access rights kunena categories on the not working website .
I'll keep looking to see if I can find it

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #15 by Leen
ha I notice that if I fill in the Default Forum Category, everything goes there,
despite the fact that I also enter categories in Category Mapping, there is nothing.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #16 by Leen
And I also noticed that kunena discus is apparently having problems with old joomla Categories that might have been renamed sometime then I got the error messages.
but if I delete the old one and then create new joomla categories and article then it works partly

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #17 by xillibit

ha I notice that if I fill in the Default Forum Category, everything goes there,
despite the fact that I also enter categories in Category Mapping, there is nothing.

I'am not reproduce that, when i have an article which is in the category mappging it goes right here

And I also noticed that kunena discus is apparently having problems with old joomla Categories that might have been renamed sometime then I got the error messages.
but if I delete the old one and then create new joomla categories and article then it works partly
These categories was here from a Kunena previous install ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by xillibit.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #18 by Leen

These categories was here from a Kunena previous install ?

yes it is it is on my live test site so that may be the cause because with clean installation seems to work.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #19 by rich
With the version from 2022-03-30, the discussion works for me. It is a migrated page with 2 years old categories.
But after upgrading to the version from 2022-03-31 (it is the latest) I have no text field and no Discussion is created after first visit.
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by rich.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #20 by Leen
I've now noticed that if I uninstall kunenadiscuss via extensions manager. the setting data still remained in the database.
i remove that manual.
afther new install kunenadiscuss
I just can't get the Category Mapping done anymore.
It seems even if I enter something there, he excludes that category from kunenadiscuss.
But if I fill in Default Forum Category and Allowed Content Categories then all discussions will be in the Default Forum Category
but then I have to leave Category Mapping empty

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Leen.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds