Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question mod_kunenalatest_v6.0.0-BETA-DEV_2022-03-06.zip

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1 by Leen
the live test site I can't get it right. all
Code:
Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Forum/KunenaForum.php:511. 2 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\KunenaForum::display)JROOT/modules/mod_kunenalatest/class.php:108 3 ModuleKunenaLatest->_display() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Module/KunenaModule.php:112 4 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Module\KunenaModule->display() JROOT/modules/mod_kunenalatest/mod_kunenalatest.php:39 5 include() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:54 6 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:57 7 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:295 8 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:167 9 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:102 10 Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:710 11 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->countModules() JROOT/templates/cassiopeia/index.php:230 12 require() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:783 13 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:842 14 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_fetchTemplate()JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:645 15 Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1025 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:802 17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:284 18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() 19 require_once() JROOT/includes/app.php:63

in wamp I got him going a bit only he reports this to the module settings all or none
Code:
[b]Warning[/b]: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [b]C:\Program\wamp64\www\feb\layouts\joomla\form\field\text. php[/b] online [b]99[/b]

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Thank you, I've already reported this issue.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #3 by Leen
Thank you
I'm just not sure what the difference is from testing local wamp server and my live sites
it looks like something from mariadb stttings or version php the live site  works with
Database Version 10.3.27-MariaDB-cll-lve with PHP Version 7.4.27
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
wamp works with
Database Version 10.4.10-MariaDB with PHP Version 7.4.20
Database Collation utf8mb4_unicode_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_cicould that possibly be a cause?   

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen.

More
More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by Leen
thanks
I'm going to check that out and see if it works for the live test sites

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 1 month ago #6 by Leen
after the adjustment that was in github
front  showing now kunena last .
but in backend module can't change anything after first setup. then comes this Error message.
Code:
An error has occurred.     0 htmlspecialchars(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given Call stack #     Function     Location 1     ()     JROOT/layouts/joomla/form/field/text.php:99 2     htmlspecialchars()     JROOT/layouts/joomla/form/field/text.php:99 3     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:128 4     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/TextField.php:244 5     Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\TextField->getInput()     JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormField.php:1078 6     Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->renderField()     JROOT/layouts/joomla/edit/fieldset.php:49 7     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:128 8     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/LayoutHelper.php:73 9     Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/tmpl/module/edit.php:129 10     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:431 11     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:220 12     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/src/View/Module/HtmlView.php:79 13     Joomla\Component\Modules\Administrator\View\Module\HtmlView->display()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:697 14     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_modules/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:122 15     Joomla\Component\Modules\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:735 16     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:146 17     Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389 18     Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143 19     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186 20     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278 21     Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()     JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63 22     require_once()     JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

L.v.d.A
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
2 years 1 month ago #7 by rich
Yes, you are right. Depending on which setting you change, you get such or similar errors in the frontend.

More
2 years 1 month ago #8 by Leen
a
but the latest error messages now come in the backend when I want to adjust settings of the module.
and he then reports in overview Maintenance: Global Check-in that cpflu_modules table is check out

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

The fix given above fix only the frontend part, for the backend i don't have found yet a fix for it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

More
2 years 1 month ago #10 by Leen
If I notice that the error messages that occur in the administrator part of the module
are due to the chosen php 8.0 or 8.1 version of my hoster, then I can no longer adjust the module after one time.
I can modify moduel on another test site with PHP Version 7.4.27

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds