Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question I can't moderate the first post

More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by infermieriattivi
I set moderation for the first post.
But I cannot moderate or it tells me that I have not selected the post (which I have selected) or it sends me to an error 500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #2 by Leen
Hi moderator works for me.
did you set that in the kunena user?
and also the categories chosen.?
and does the category show the moderator name?

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #3 by infermieriattivi
Unfortunately when I select "yes" and then I go to select the forums, I get that yes deselects itself and does not set me any forum as moderator.
Then as soon as I click the "save" button the forum categories are no longer highlighted.

If I use the button at the top "Assign moderator" then the message "View not found [name, type, prefix]: users, html, site" appears. If I go to tools to synchronize users, I get the error "Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value".

If I can't set up a moderator account it's a big deal.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by infermieriattivi.

More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by Leen
strange I select with the right shift key and arrow keys then word selected items blue and save it.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by rich

Unfortunately when I select "yes" and then I go to select the forums, I get that yes deselects itself and does not set me any forum as moderator.

Ignore when "Yes" will deselected.
1. click on Yes
2. select the categories
3. click on Save

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds