Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question "New" - Shows up but when you click into the post

More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by carnalimr
The "New" posts don't disappear. I click into the topic or the category and see that in the post it doesn't say "new" but in the higher level forum category it says "new".  Is new a time based thing or is it when someone clicks into the topic that the category will stop saying new (because its not the latter). 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
When you have read a topic, the new indicator should have disappeared. This works on the recent topics page, but not on the index page. It's a bug. It disappears only if you mark a category or all as read.

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by carnalimr
Seems weird, the moment I click into an unread topic, it should automatically mark it as being read and not "new"
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
This issue had been already reported : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/8777

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds