- Posts: 1250
- Thank you received: 188
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question stil database problem by pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-26.zip
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #222178
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
still the database problem message after installing pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-26.zip
in the existing test website
everything works fine but I have to restore the database by in manually remove
" mywebsite/administrator/components/com.kunena/sql/updates/mysql/6.0.0-BETA1-DEV.sql "
so that only "6.0.0-RC1-DEV.sql" remains
in the existing test website
everything works fine but I have to restore the database by in manually remove
" mywebsite/administrator/components/com.kunena/sql/updates/mysql/6.0.0-BETA1-DEV.sql "
so that only "6.0.0-RC1-DEV.sql" remains
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Leen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #222264
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic stil database problem by pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-26.zip
Hello,
In the lastest build i have reverted the changes on update process which uses Joomla! schema because was broken
In the lastest build i have reverted the changes on update process which uses Joomla! schema because was broken
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #222266
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic stil database problem by pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-26.zip
hello,
i tried the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-03-02.zip today but still same problem with the database when updating existing latest kunena website test version.
but just to be sure which of the sql files belongs to this version.
And do I remove kunena on another live website first with the uninstall tool
then all that remains is something in the cache folder called kunena.
and if I then reinstall kunena nothing comes from kunena in the Maintenance: Database
I have also updated some test sites locally in wamp and it is very special, one is going well and another can also update
but then the database message comes again.
And the upgrade went well in a test in Xampp and the special thing is that there is the folder
c:\xampp-1\htdocs\kunena2021\administrator\components\com_kunena\sql\updates\mysql\ completely full of sql files
and I didn't get a database error. so maybe difference is the Database Version's
and the live website use 10.3.27-MariaDB-cll-lve
i tried the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-03-02.zip today but still same problem with the database when updating existing latest kunena website test version.
but just to be sure which of the sql files belongs to this version.
And do I remove kunena on another live website first with the uninstall tool
then all that remains is something in the cache folder called kunena.
and if I then reinstall kunena nothing comes from kunena in the Maintenance: Database
I have also updated some test sites locally in wamp and it is very special, one is going well and another can also update
but then the database message comes again.
And the upgrade went well in a test in Xampp and the special thing is that there is the folder
c:\xampp-1\htdocs\kunena2021\administrator\components\com_kunena\sql\updates\mysql\ completely full of sql files
and I didn't get a database error. so maybe difference is the Database Version's
and the live website use 10.3.27-MariaDB-cll-lve
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Leen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds