Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Excessive Debug Posting

More
4 years 7 months ago #222046 by carnalimr
So I did not turn on debugging in my system config but I posted a new article and got this: 

"COM_KUNENA_POST_SUBSCRIBED_TOPIC
COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCESS_POSTED"

It showed up as a header. I am using YooTheme based templates but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But when I post it shows up with system information. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #222062 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Excessive Debug Posting
The language strings of controllers.ini are not loaded. This issue is already in our bug list.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds