Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question last 2 nightly build update give warning and error messages

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #1 by Leen
This 2 pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-02.zip and pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-03.zip
nightly built update gives a warning and error messages.
================================================================
live test site update warning  with the update pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-02.zip
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/mijnsites/domains/mijnsites.xx/public_html/administrator/manifests/packages/kunena/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/updates/mysql
===============================================================
update with the  pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-03.zip
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate key name 'mesid'
Extension installation aborted.
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV.zip
danger
Error installing package
and removal via kunena itself is no longer possible
An error has occurred. 0 KunenaLoginJoomla::loginUser(): Argument #3 ($rememberme) must be of type bool, null given, called in /home/mysite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/Login/KunenaLogin.php online 126

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by Leen
Do I do a completely clean Joomla 4.0.6 and the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-03.zip and also pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-03.zip install is fine.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #3 by Leen
My current live test site works now with 6.0.0-RC1-DEV-GIT 2022-02-02

L.v.d.A
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
Thank you! Yes, an error has crept in. For now, reinstall again the version from February 2. This is still available on our download page.

More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

Try with build from yerstayday, the two issues should be fixed with it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #6 by Leen
the test site with pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-02.zip pass the test with update pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-04.zip
warning JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate key name 'mesid' Extension installation aborted. Package Update:
There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV.zip danger Error installing package
If I do it in a clean joomla version where no kunena is installed yet it works fine.
ps
Today I will also try to download the kunena data tables and then remove and reinstall kunena and then partially restore the kunena data tables.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 2 months ago #7 by Leen
no matter what i do to uninstall kunena version 6 from first test site as well via kuenan remove tool and also manually cleaning leftover folders and also database won't install the latest pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-04.zip it keeps reporting "JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'"
with the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-02.zip it works
only with a completely new joomla version 4.06 and the kunena V6 zip it works.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 2 months ago #8 by Leen
at local wamp completely new test with the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-04.zip I get that database error from kunena and even after installing example data no categories there error

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #9 by Leen
if  i in my test i remove that 6.0.0-RC1-DEV.sql from \administrator\components\com_kunena\sql\updates\mysql\ then the database is okay again after refresh ctrl+f5.
If I then also the Kunena Forum: Plugins Kunena - Joomla Integration disable and enabled again can I set category on access level and can I continue working. apparently it starts on user groups and then you get that error message.
Code:
An error has occurred. 0 Return value of KunenaAccessJoomla::getGroupName() must be of the type string or null, array returned call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT\plugins\kunena\joomla\access.php:152 2 KunenaAccessJoomla->getGroupName() JROOT\plugins\kunena\joomla\access.php:83 3 KunenaAccessJoomla->getCategoryAccess() JROOT\libraries\kunena\src\Access\KunenaAccess.php:412 4 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Access\KunenaAccess->getCategoryAccess() JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Model\CategoriesModel.php:452 5 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Model\CategoriesModel->getAdminCategories() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\View\AbstractView.php:146 6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->get() JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\View\Categories\HtmlView.php:85 7 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\View\Categories\HtmlView->display() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:692 8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Controller\DisplayController.php:66 9 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:730 10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher.php:146 11 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:389 12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:143 13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:186 14 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:278 15 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\administrator\includes\app.php:63 16 require_once() JROOT\administrator\index.php:32

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 2 months ago #10 by Leen
also this plugin Kunena - Community Builder Integration various settings
prevent you from posting a topic with attachment If I turn it off it works fine

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds