Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Plugin Issue: with latest build of CB integration

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by cursulak
Running Kunena-beta7 install, the latest build of community builder seems to have made the CB plugin fail.
CB build 2.6.4+build.2022.01.27.14.34.04.df462ee2d

The previous CB build was working fine. 

With debug mode on get this detail:
Error:
Rendering Error in layout Topic/Item/Message: Class "KunenaIntegrationComprofiler" not found in /usr/local/var/www/mcklpoa/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php on line 20
Layout was rendered in /usr/local/var/www/mcklpoa/libraries/kunena/src/User/KunenaUser.php on line 1681

Rendering Error in layout Topic/Item/Message: Class "KunenaIntegrationComprofiler" not found in /usr/local/var/www/mcklpoa/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php on line 20
Layout was rendered in /usr/local/var/www/mcklpoa/libraries/kunena/src/User/KunenaUser.php on line 1681

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You can try with the last nightly build available under download if you have still the issue, but now i'am not able to reproduce this issue.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by cursulak
I installed the nightly 8 build. At first didn't have a change and still had the problem. Went to plugins to turn off and on again, noticed in the setting that GroupJive access control was off. I don't use GroupJive so this seemed ok, still didn't work. Turned GroupJive access control on and it works again. Interesting as I don't use GroupJive at all. This might be the bug part perhaps. 

On an interesting note though, I found a few other things while troubleshooting this. I am lumping it all together here as I feel they may be related. After getting the above working, I went to make a post and add a poll. In the modal window that opens for me the OK button performs no function, but cancel does (so poll doesn't get posted). In looked at the served code to the browser, it shows 'null'. 

Similarly in if attemp to add a thank you for a post, I get an error as well in KunenaActivity.php line 97. This is calling the usr array functions. I also have problems with my moderator and action buttons which don't work (another post separate). I would presume these are all usr array calls for various functions. 

I am curious if these are all related in my particular install and my database for these calls is somehow messed up. Since you can't reproduce some of my issues I am suspicious if the issue is local to my install that in an earlier beta or situation, something got introduced to the array which is now an issue and needs to be cleaned up.

I'd be happy to allow access if there is a way of determining this as I don't want to keep posting issues for the group that are not really issues but local to my install. All other functions are working well and as expected for the beta so far. 
Attachments:

More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by cursulak
Also, in order to remove my sample data issue I found Rich's suggestion on this "Check in the table #__kunena_version the last row. If you set at column sampleData the value = 1, the hint should be gone." which worked well. 

However I noticed in the version table I have all beta6 and 7 listings, yet I just installed the nightly Beta8? Should there not be an entry here of the Beta8 install or do the nightlies not update the version table?

More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by cursulak
Sorry for so many posts, had a fair bit of time to poke around. Another reason why I think why mysql might be messed up a bit. In the dashboard I show 12 items in the trash. Going to the trash to delete them shows nothing under either messages or categories. 

I also have A LOT more than 1 file uploaded, and only one template installed. Very odd.
Attachments:

More
2 years 2 months ago #6 by rich
I confirm an error with CB enabled. At least the one with the "Thank you" option. I have added a ticket in our bug list.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #7 by xillibit

Sorry for so many posts, had a fair bit of time to poke around. Another reason why I think why mysql might be messed up a bit. In the dashboard I show 12 items in the trash. Going to the trash to delete them shows nothing under either messages or categories. 

I also have A LOT more than 1 file uploaded, and only one template installed. Very odd.

Hello,

Don't take care of values displayed in the dashboard, i's actually hardcoded so you haven't the right value

For the issue with CB and thank you it has been fixed in last build

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
2 years 2 months ago #8 by cursulak
Grabbed last build to install and it errors out. See Pic. Anybody else have this issue or only me?

Tired several times, even after full server restart. Seems more of a mysql issue. 

More
2 years 2 months ago #9 by cursulak
OH sorry for clarification that was build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-12

More
2 years 2 months ago #10 by xillibit
Hello,

From which kunena version did-you have done the upgrade ?

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds