Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved The Action button for respond or quite or edit gives Error

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by Leen
okay after installing pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA8-DEV_2022-01-20.zip on my existing live test site the problem is responding or quite under the action button again impossible get these error messages again. The quick response button works well.
Code:
An error has occurred while processing your request. You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite a mistyped address a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site you have no access to this page Go to the Home Page If difficulties persist, please contact the website administrator and report the error below. 404 View not found [name, type, prefix]: topic, html, site Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:898 2 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->getView() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:430 3 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->display() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:349 4 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->executeTask() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:240 5 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->execute() JROOT/components/com_kunena/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:113 6 Kunena\Forum\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389 7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206 8 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245 9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278 10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:63 11 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

L.v.d.A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Which SEO settings do-you have enabled in Joomla! configuration panel ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by Leen
Hello,
this Search Engine Friendly URL and also Use URL Rewriting

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
What is the link of the page where you can see the error ? Or do-you have for me please a test account on your site ?

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #5 by Leen
Okay
user created but i don't know if secret too can be seen by others so if you want to become an administrator I have to make sure that only you can see this
I also tested in English but it doesn't matter.
This message contains confidential information

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Leen.

More
2 years 2 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

Do-you have already tried to re-create the kunena menus ?

P.S. : you can send the crendentials on my mail adress florian [at] kunena.org

More
2 years 2 months ago #7 by xillibit
Why you two menu items in your main menu pointing to Kunena ?

More
2 years 2 months ago #8 by Leen
the first menu (Theforum) is from the first install kunena .
the last one is from restore menu via kunenatools.
but if it's in there I'd like to hear it and indeed 2 menus is not necessary.
But it's a test site so adjustments are no problem

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 2 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

I have seen that you have removed the wrong menu item in your main menu, so now the error when you use reply/quote are disappear

More
2 years 2 months ago #10 by Leen
I deleted the kunena forum menu items anyway then have the kunena menu built up again via tools.
Still not working properly and after some more searching and comparing with another joomal4 with kunena .
i saw strange things in my kunena category settings adjusted these and above expectations now edit qoute and answer buttons seem to work without error messages.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds