Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Individual topic buttons unresponsive

More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by cursulak
I am unclear at this time where the issue for this one is. On one hand I thought it was the template so I looked around and tested with other buttons not in the forum environment and they don't seem to have the issue. And not all forum buttons have hte issue, only the ones at a specific topic level. The action and moderation buttons do not work at the specific topic level. I've labeled the pictures to try and illustrate. 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have even poked around in the php files for the template and can't immediate see any limiting factors, but I'm not a php guy either, can just read it a little bit. 
Working buttons

not working buttons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
What Joomla template are you using? It does not seem to be Cassiopeia. Maybe there is a conflict, this can be with a CSS or script code.
Try it with Cassiopeia, to narrow down the error.

More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by cursulak
Yes good point, changed it over quickly and the buttons do work in Cassiopeia.
Another issue I found is in neither environment can I attach a PDF to topic. I'll open a new thread for that.

Thanks

More
2 years 3 months ago #4 by cursulak
I've learned some more on this topic recently. I have another module in my Joomla which exhibited checkbox and other interactive field issues. At first we thought it was the theme, then realized it had more to do with Helix Ultimate as an underlying framework, then we found the final solution which solved it site wide for that module which was to enable Twitter Bootstrap V5. Well in this case it was v5. v2-4 also worked. 

Is there a way to enable Kunena to adopt these?

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds